Are you ready to create a business and life that turns you on, lights you up and brings in consistent cash flow?
I urge you to watch this video:
If you want to scale your business and turn on your magnetism by tapping into your sensual feminine alignment with advanced strategy and deep healing, book in to chat with one of my diva advisors at ceodivaconsult.com
This is for women who want to go to the next level with the strategy, support and sisterhood that’s needed to ascend both spiritually and financially. If you’re ready to play a bigger game by unleashing your greatest work ever and you have the discipline, emotional resilience and capital to invest in scaling your heart-aligned business, then book in. You’ll receive a personal plan that will guide you to connecting with your sensual siren so that you can open your divine channel to money, impact and freedom.
I literally prayed for Ingrid to show up. I went from $10K a month to $24K in 2 months and then did a multi-six figure launch three months later. – Randina Maire
Book in here: ceodivaconsult.com
Fixated by your success,
Who Is Ingrid Arna?
Ingrid Arna is a Leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She’s been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only new years resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother, is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of her work:
● Started her career at A Current Affair at 20
● Launched her own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC
● Wrote her book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game
● Created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis
● Forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies
● Raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company
● Presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)
You can learn more about Ingrid on her website – www.ingridarna.com