This is a video I shot a couple of months ago now, in which I talk about The most sacred loving divine way to make money quickly with a super skinny list. I wanted to share it with you here.
Get your free video workshop here and join over 10,000 women who are rocking it online
Join here —>> www.ingridarna.com/smm
You’ve probably been told you’re undercharging and over-delivering. It’s a timeless mantra among business coaches.
All true…but if you don’t deal with your own money drama FIRST, you’ll wind up fielding complaints that “you’re too expensive” and your offers will NOT get traction.
Worse still, you won’t make the money you desire or the impact, honey.
In this series you’ll get the strategies I used to go from coaching for peanuts to selling $30k + packages with GRACE + HEART.
“I sold a $10k package with ridiculous ease! Woo hoo! Ingrid is the real deal spiritual business sage!” – Tina Hay, Facebook ad strategist
“I prayed for a woman to take my business to the next level and Ingrid showed up. I’m now making $24k a month.” – Randina Marie, healer
You’ll also get access to:
👉 8 powerful video trainings
👉 A follow-along workbook to map out your offer
👉 Audio meditation for on-the-go listening
Who Is Ingrid Arna?
Ingrid Arna is a Leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She’s been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only new years resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother, is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of her work:
● Started her career at A Current Affair at 20
● Launched her own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC
● Wrote her book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game
● Created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis
● Forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies
● Raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company
● Presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)