Hey divine woman!
I want more than anything for you to deeply rest this season! May you reflect back on your year, learn the lessons and come home to replenish your body and soul as you get ready to rise, make money and share you genius like never before next year!
To wish you a Happy Holidays and to support your diva ascension with money, ease and divine connection, I wanted to gift you this sacred prayer. Read this, chant it, and feel it in every cell of your being!
I’m sending you lashings of love, deep divine rest, and nourishment to call in a diva divine New Year! Remember, riches always starts from within.
I’ve been spending time with my family and friends, resting and rewiring for the new year. Everything that doesn’t serve me is now leaving with grace. Part of my process is to deeply trust and just be and chant my divine mantras to vibe up my energy into riches, love, expansion, connection, radiance and peace.
Open the door to abundance by unleashing your genius, woman!
My gift to you… the RICH Diva Prayer!
SO MUCH LOVE AND DIVINE RICHES,
Who Is Ingrid Arna?
Ingrid Arna is a Leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She's been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only new year's resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of her work:
● Started her career at A Current Affair at 20
● Launched her own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC
● Wrote her book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game
● Created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis
● Forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies
● Raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company
● Presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)
You can learn more about Ingrid on her website – www.ingridarna.com
DON’T LEAVE WITHOUT JOINING OUR DIVA SISTERHOOD.