Here’s a recap of my recent business results, all achieved without sales calls:
* 40 spots at $7000 each
* $150K in private VIP packages
* Last weekend I sold $30K via messenger
* Sold out my NYC VIP days and all my events
If you’re reading those results and thinking that won’t happen for you, I’m here to tell you that you really can have a million dollar business. You just need to learn how from someone who has done it.
Here’s a video I shot last week, that you’ll find valuable.
‘I sold a $10k package with ridiculous ease! Woo hoo! Ingrid is the real deal spiritual business sage!’ – Tina Hay
I went from selling $150 sessions to $30,000+ programs. In my FREE program, I’m going to show you the exact steps I used to break free from scarcity! Woot! It’s time to stop undercharging, so you can play a bigger game from a place of deep nourishment and financial abundance.
You can grab your financial story by the cajones RIGHT NOW and break free from scarcity—for good.
Who Is Ingrid Arna?
Ingrid Arna is a Leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She’s been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only new years resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother, is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of her work:
● Started her career at A Current Affair at 20
● Launched her own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC
● Wrote her book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game
● Created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis
● Forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies
● Raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company
● Presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)