Divine woman, where are you in burnout and overdrive? You don’t have to sacrifice to serve and prosper. Click below to listen to what I had to say about this very important topic.
Fixated by your divine success,
Who Is Ingrid Arna?
Ingrid Arna is a Leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She’s been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only new years’ resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of her work:
● Started her career at A Current Affair at 20
● Launched her own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC
● Wrote her book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game
● Created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis
● Forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies
● Raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company
● Presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)
You can learn more about Ingrid on her website – www.ingridarna.com