I shared this video in my Facebook page recently, and have been receiving beautiful feedback about it, so I wanted to share it with you here.
Watch the video now if you want more juicy love, connection and abundance.
‘Ingrid gave me the courage to put my deeply personal life story on my website today, which was the inspiration to launch my first high-end program. Two hours later, I received a booking and sold my first program.’ – Susanne Grant
‘I sold a $10k package with ridiculous ease! Woo hoo! Ingrid is the real deal spiritual business sage!’ – Tina Hay
I went from selling $150 sessions to $30,000+ programs. In my FREE program, I’m going to show you the exact steps I used to break free from scarcity! Woot! It’s time to stop undercharging, so you can play a bigger game from a place of deep nourishment and financial abundance.
You can grab your financial story by the cajones RIGHT NOW and break free from scarcity—for good.
Fixated by your divine success,
Who Is Ingrid Arna?
Ingrid Arna is a Leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She’s been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only new years resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother, is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of her work:
● Started her career at A Current Affair at 20
● Launched her own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC
● Wrote her book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game
● Created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis
● Forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies
● Raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company
● Presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)
You can learn more about Ingrid on her website – www.ingridarna.com