You want the gold? Watch this video.
I ask you…
What would it mean to you and your loved ones if you started earning what you currently make in a year in a month instead – wouldn’t that be priceless?
Give yourself permission to prosper TODAY and become an empowered, wealthy woman!
Within 6 weeks I had completely restructured my business and brought in an additional $40k in income and now my first $38K month. Ingrid doesn’t tolerate small thinking. I come to her with my teeny ideas, and she makes them all shiny and highly profitable. She encourages me to dream bigger and stretch myself (without falling apart). Ingrid is the mistress of space-holding, dream-creation and monetization. – Tarzan Kay, copywriter and strategist
Fixated by your divine success,
Who is Ingrid?
Ingrid Arna is a leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She’s been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only New Year’s resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of my work:
● I’ve grown my coaching and healing empire to 7 figures in under 2 years by teaching my students how to monetize their brilliance and heal their souls.
● I started my career at A Current Affair at 20.
● I launched my own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC.
● I wrote my book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game.
● I created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis.
● I forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies.
● I raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company.
● I presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)