Here’s an oldie, but a goodie! I recorded this about a year ago now, but I feel like it’s time to share it here with you now.
Are you hustling 24/7, giving all you’ve got, and yet you’re still freaking about where the F the money and clients are?
I’m going to be blunt with you because I care: neither your talent nor your constant hustling are enough to make consistent bank online.
The truth is you need a system that will free you from scarcity and struggle.
Fear not because I’m here to show you how to stop with the over-giving, undercharging nightmare forever!
If you have a service you believe in and truly makes a difference in the lives of the people you work with, you’ve got to stop undercharging (and under-earning) and start being paid REALLY well for the healing and transformational work you do!
It has to be streamlined and strategic.
If you really want to change lives, it’s time to break free from one-off, hourly, low-value services and sell high-end packages that bring in endless cash flow while deeply supporting your clients.
STOP SACRIFICING YOURSELF IN THE NAME OF SERVICE, WOMAN.
Catch this epic video program while it’s FREE.
Fixated on your divine success,
Who Is Ingrid Arna?
Ingrid Arna is a Leading Intuitive Business Strategist and the founder of CEO Diva Business School and the Gucci of online business programs, High-End Empire. She’s been endorsed by Kate Winslet for her work and has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Huffington Post, Good Health Magazine and on The Steve Harvey Show. Ingrid leads visionary entrepreneurs into conscious wealth and global impact without sacrificing their soul. The only new years resolution she’s been able to stick to since becoming a mother, is quadrupling her prices and giving up her thongs for granny pants. She’s never been happier.
Here’s a taste of her work:
● Started her career at A Current Affair at 20
● Launched her own clothing line, BodyLove, in NYC
● Wrote her book BodyLove Diet, endorsed by Kate Winslet, which helped thousands of women to get their self-love mojo back in the game
● Created a TV show on women’s empowerment with supermodel Carré Otis
● Forged a partnership with one of New York’s leading ad agencies
● Raised $350,000 in capital for a start-up company
● Presented on QVC, the home shopping network (what a trippy experience!)